Manager, Partner Strategy
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
The Partner Strategy Manager is responsible for generating business from, and deepening relationships with, existing partners. They prepare documentation and long-term plans for each partner on a quarterly or semi-annual basis and meet with them to review their environment and their long-term plan.
The Partner Strategy Manager is expected to provide these services with a high level of competency and independence, demonstrating experience and ability in multiple disciplines within IT. They must be comfortable working with partners on a personal and professional level and be able to document their discussions and ensure any resulting items are addressed in a timely fashion. A high level of diligence and attention to detail is required, to ensure that the meeting materials are prepared, and meetings are held according to schedule.
As with any position with TLC Tech, the Partner Strategy Manager is responsible for adhering to company policies and procedures and may also have other duties assigned as necessary.
TLC Tech offers a competitive compensation package including salary with profit-sharing plan and a comprehensive benefits package.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares Technology Business Review (TBR) documents, including Statement of Work (SOW) or Change Orders if applicable;
- Responsible for hitting your quarterly targets;
- Follows up on SOWs and Change Orders to get them signed;
- Holds TBR meetings;
- Manages TBR process;
- Handles product escalation requests from Support, Project, or Purchasing teams;
- Schedules and chairs Onboarding and Town Hall meetings with new partners;
- Ensures new partner on-boarding is successful;
- Schedules and chairs re-Onboarding meetings with new clients contact;
- Know partners’ business goals and keep up to date to be proactive with solutions and TLC’s standard to help align IT with their business;
Who you are
- Experience in Account Management role, or 3-5 years of experience as an MSP technician with skills in maintaining business relationships, holding meetings, and preparing quotes or statement of works;
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of staff, including C-Level executives, owners, and external contacts;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic;
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills;
- Technical background;
- Enjoy working directly with partners;
- Team player with high energy, positive, and friendly attitude;
- Knowledge in professional services, managed services, and cloud computing (Azure);
- Knowledge in hardware and software;