IT Project Services
TLC Tech plans, manages, and completes IT projects for large and small companies throughout Sacramento & Stockton. Call (916) 441-3838 to start crossing projects off your to-do list.
IT Project Services In Sacramento, Stockton & Surrounding Regions
Here at TLC Tech, we get it—no matter what kind of project you're tackling, "Murphy's Law" always seems to rear its head. When unexpected issues pop up or things get tougher than expected, you need reliable support that you can count on.
That's why we've got your back with a wide range of project and consulting services to choose from. Whether you're dealing with a massive infrastructure upgrade, strategic IT planning, or even something on a smaller scale, we've got the know-how and experience to help businesses finally wrap up those projects that have been dragging on forever.
Just a few of the processes we've developed to help businesses include:
- Holistic Technology Assessments
- Email and Cloud Migration Services
- Workstation and Server Upgrades
- Desktop and Server Virtualization Services
- Disaster Recovery and Data Recovery
- Network Design and Upgrade Services
- IT Project Planning and Management
- IT Relocation Services
- Network Assessments
- IT Security Assessments and Employee Training
Holistic Technology Assessments
Are your current technology solutions optimized for your business processes? Let’s find out.
Whether you’re still managing your own in-house IT staff or you’ve outsourced everything to a managed IT services provider doesn’t matter—a technology assessment will give you access to a trusted, experienced and insightful second opinion on both your current setup and your future goals.
Our TLC Tech technology assessments begin with us getting to know your current pain points, problems, and future goals on an intimate level. After we conduct an on-site survey to fully understand your existing infrastructure, we’ll have everything we need to connect those two dots. We will:
- Assess the current state of your hardware, software and IT assets
- Determine your goals and the ideal future state of your IT environment
- Chart a direct course from your current state to your new and improved setting
Email and Cloud Migration Services
Embrace the cloud with Microsoft Office 365/Azure or G Suite/Google Cloud.
For many businesses, it simply no longer makes sense to maintain your own on-premise environment. Not only is it often prohibitively expensive, but it’s also difficult to “get it right” on an ongoing basis—and rest assured that the consequences of “getting it wrong” are ones that you absolutely do not want to find yourself dealing with.
The team at TLC Tech can help with any type of cloud migration you’re interested in, whether you want to move from Office365/Azure to G Suite or even your own virtual server in the cloud. If you’d like us to conduct the entire migration, we can do exactly that in the most efficient way possible.
- Put our extensive migration experience to work for your business.
- Ensure that no file, setting or feature is missing from your new cloud environment.
- We will work side-by-side with your own internal staff as needed to streamline the launch.
Workstation and Server Upgrades
Don't let "End of Life" catch you off guard.
Generally speaking, it’s recommended that most businesses upgrade their workstations and servers every three to five years. Unfortunately, most people don’t realize just how many challenges they’re creating for themselves by failing to stick to this timeline. Old equipment isn’t just slower in a day-to-day sense; using out of date hardware can lead to security breaches and persistent downtime.
TLC Tech will evaluate every aspect of your current setup, including desktops, laptops, clients, servers and more. Once we know what you’re working with, we’ll put together the unique and comprehensive replacement plan you need to cycle out all of that “end of life” equipment, so that you can easily and cost effectively replace it with upgrades that support your business goals.
- We will provide specific hardware recommendations, detailed cost estimates and more.
- Everything will be carefully documented so that you’re always aware of exactly what decisions are being made and most importantly) why.
- Once you’re ready to begin, we can even complete your upgrade after hours to guarantee that any business interruptions are as minimal as possible.
Desktop and Server Virtualization
Set up a complete cloud-based environment that can be accessed anywhere at any time.
Desktop and server virtualization is a decision that brings with it a wide range of advantages that cannot be ignored. Not only does it improve the overall flexibility and scalability of your business, but it also makes your environment far easier to manage—all while adding a new layer of redundancy as well.
TLC Tech is available to help you seamlessly virtualize your IT assets. Whether you’re thinking about VDI or virtualization using VMware or Hyper V, we’ll be by your side every step of the way to make sure you have everything you need to generate the outcomes you want.
- Scale up your IT resources easily as you grow your staff and business as a whole.
- Lower your expenses by using virtual assets instead of purchasing new desktops and servers.
- Gain greater and more secure access to your business data outside of the office through virtual solutions.
Disaster Recovery and Data Recovery
Did you lose critical data? Don't worry—we'll do everything in our power to recover it.
Disasters come in all shapes and sizes, but that doesn’t mean you can afford to be any less prepared. We’re not just talking about cyber attacks and other IT-related disasters, either. A fire in your office can be just as devastating as a computer virus.
At TLC Tech, we want to make sure that this isn’t something you have to worry about. In the worst case scenario, you've lost your critical data AND any backups that you had. That still doesn't mean that your data is gone for good—there are a number of steps we can take to help restore it. There are no guarantees, but we'll do everything in our power to get it all back.
We’ll protect your from:
- Natural disasters.
- Hardware failures.
- File corruption and software failures.
- Cyber attacks.
IT Project Planning and Management
A successful project requires a successful plan.
Major projects can be difficult for an IT team to handle in addition to daily IT maintenance tasks. Do you need extra help to get that latest IT project done on time and under budget? The constant stream of requests, troubleshooting, and maintenance tasks can keep your IT personnel from tackling the larger goals that you have for your business technology.
The team at TLC Tech has countless years of experience helping clients with just about every type of project you can think of—from far-reaching strategic IT planning to short-term infrastructure upgrades and everything in between. Together, we’ll help you make progress on existing projects (and come up with new ones) by dealing with vendors, budgeting and more.
- We specialize in project support services for any and all industries.
- We provide guidance, tools, and solutions to make sure your special projects are always completed on time, within budget, and achieve the desired results.
IT Relocation Services
Your new infrastructure will be just as effective as your old infrastructure—if not moreso.
Moving to a new office is already stressful without having to worry about getting your infrastructure from “point A” to “point B” in one piece. We’ll oversee everything (including working with vendors) to make sure you can focus on things that are more important.
TLC Tech experts will account for every part of your IT environment during the move, ensuring your new IT environment is configured properly, secured properly, and ready for your team on day 1 in the new space.
- Simplify and streamline the moving process to eliminate downtime.
- Quickly get your new office set up just how you like it.
- Trust that each and every file, setting and asset will be where you expect them.
Because all businesses should enjoy a network that works exactly the way it's supposed to.
A network is ultimately only as strong as its configuration. An optimized network supports your people and their workflows, while a sluggish network makes it harder to do their jobs.
At TLC Tech, we begin by understanding the problems you’ve been going through. Once we have a “big picture” look at your environment, we’ll be able to provide you with recommendations and cost estimates to address every issue we find.
- We'll map your entire network to uncover any and all opportunities for improvement that exist.
- We'll document all of your configurations so that all best practices are easily repeatable by your own people.
- We'll also help you uncover any hidden risks that may be present in terms of cyber security and more.
Network Design and Upgrade Services
Improving your speed and reliability means improving your business.
Like cybersecurity, network design isn't something that you "do once and forget about." Upgrading networking equipment, cabling and other assets is always important because it not only makes sure that you're using the latest and most reliable resources, but also that your network can continue to grow as your business does.
The team at TLC Tech will evaluate every aspect of your networking setup to make sure that your infrastructure is optimized for your people, their processes and their workflow.
- We offer specific recommendations, cost estimates and more.
- We ensure your network always does what it needs to, no matter what.
IT Security Assessments and Employee Training
When it comes to cybersecurity, the best defense is a good offense.
From emerging threats to compliance-related issues, our custom IT security assessment will uncover everything you need to navigate the dangerous 21st century digital world that we live in.
TLC Tech will help you uncover the hidden vulnerabilities in your defenses and apply proven solutions to eliminate them. We can turn your team into cybersecurity experts that can easily spot email scams and software threats.
- We'll analyze your entire infrastructure to find your vulnerabilities, putting us in an excellent position to help you take care of them.
- We’ll train your employees on the results of our assessment, putting them in the best position to act as your first line of defense.