Are You Missing Out On What Microsoft 365 Has To Offer?
Microsoft is the best choice for almost all daily work in the office, whether it’s Word for document processing, Outlook for email, or Excel for spreadsheets, so why not get the most out of those services?
You can do so, with Microsoft 365 — this globally popular service connects each and every Microsoft application with the cloud, making your tasks more convenient and user-friendly.
Go Mobile With Microsoft 365
Whether your team is local, virtual, or a combination of the two, you can give them the tools needed for swift and secure collaboration with Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 allows your teams to:
- Connect virtually and securely to your network to access, edit and distribute documents with ease
- Collaborate in real-time with individuals inside and outside your corporate network, while offering document-level standards for editing and sharing with Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Efficiently manage video and telephone conferencing from anywhere with mobile-friendly versions of Microsoft 365 apps
- Enhance communication with whiteboards, virtual polling, instant messaging, and more
Microsoft 365 offers all this while providing exceptional visibility into activity at the corporate level and insight on document sharing and security.
Stay Secure And Compliant with Microsoft 365
Maintaining secure business operations is a challenge for organizations of all sizes, particularly with the growing threats of cybercrime and confidential data breaches.
Microsoft 365 includes a full suite of security tools that help mitigate the risk of non-compliance for your business, including:
- Advanced data encryption for data that is in transit as well as at rest
- Active anti-spam and anti-malware detection and cleaning
- Continual compliance monitoring, using sophisticated algorithms to maintain HIPAA, FISMA, ISO 27001, FERMA and GLBA compliance
- Exchange Online Protection to ensure your corporate emails are protected against spam and malware
Bring Your Organization Into The Cloud With Microsoft 365
As the leading name in cloud business productivity software, Microsoft 365 offers a range of services and features designed to help you and your employees do more each day – but only if you know how to optimize your experience.
TLC Tech will help.
Our team will help you evaluate the specific needs of your organization, ensuring that you have the correct Microsoft 365 configuration to boost your productivity and efficiency.