Want To Know How Your Cybersecurity Measures Up?
Microsoft Secure Score assesses your cybersecurity practices to show you how effective they are, and how they can be improved.
- Are you worried your cybersecurity isn’t strong enough?
- Want more confidence in the way you protect your data?
- Tired of being in the dark about your cybersecurity, and just hoping for the best?
Cybersecurity is all about knowledge and awareness. The more you know about cybercriminal tactics, and about the state of your cybersecurity, the better you can protect yourself.
Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done. In order to accurately assess your cybersecurity, you need knowledge, skills and time, most of which you won’t necessarily have if you’re not already a cybersecurity expert.
But that’s OK — Microsoft Secure Score is a new solution that will handle the process for you by measuring your security posture.
Why Does Your Security Posture Matter?
If you haven’t heard that term before, that’s OK, it’s not overly common outside the IT industry. In a nutshell, security posture refers to an organization’s overall cybersecurity strength and how well it can predict, prevent and respond to changing cybercrime threats.
Maintaining the components of your security posture (such as network security, access control, and more) involves regular maintenance, testing and management practices, from penetration testing to data breach prevention and security awareness training for staff members.
It’s important to understand that your security posture is not static. The cybercrime world is constantly changing, and so, your cybersecurity posture can’t be set in stone. You have to be constantly adapting and updating to stay secure.
Microsoft Secure Score Makes Cybersecurity Management And Reporting Easy
Microsoft Secure Score is designed to help you figure out the state of your cybersecurity, track its strengths and weaknesses, and plan out necessary upgrades.
Using Microsoft Secure Score will help you to:
- Report on the current state of your security posture
- Improve your security posture through discoverability, visibility, guidance, and control
- See how your posture stacks up against industry-standard benchmarks, as well as establish key performance indicators
How Does Microsoft Secure Score Work?
There are three key ways to use Microsoft Secure Score:
- Check Your Score: You’re given points for configuring recommended security features and performing security-related tasks.
- Compare Your Score: Once you have your score, Secure Score allows you to see how you measure up against organizations of similar size and in similar lines of work.
- Improve Your Score: Secure Score also shows you how your score can be improved through specific actions to address current vulnerabilities in your security posture.
TLC Will Help You Understand Your Security Posture
Don’t let a lack of awareness put you and your business at risk. The TLC team can help you use Microsoft Secure Score to understand the state of your cybersecurity, and how to improve it:
- Get in touch with our team to arrange a Microsoft Secure Score consultation.
- Allow us to walk you through the process of using Microsoft Secure Score to assess your security posture.
- Let us facilitate and oversee any necessary upgrades.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your security posture is strong enough to keep your data safe.