If you use Microsoft Office 365, then you should be making use of Microsoft Teams, the platform’s flagship virtual meeting product, to keep your staff connected during the coronavirus pandemic.
As more and more employees are required to work from home during the coronavirus pandemic, the need for technology to keep them connected has become more pressing.
Have you considered Microsoft Teams? Microsoft is offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
Check out our latest video to learn how to get set up in just fifteen minutes:
What Is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace that brings people together to collaborate, communicate and share content.
Microsoft Teams allows users to access a range of apps and tools within one window to help them work as efficiently as possible, including:
- Accessing calendars and meetings
- Creating, sharing, editing, and finding content
- Calling and instant messaging one another
- Video chatting with one another
It’s one centralized hub that’s available at no extra cost for existing Microsoft Office 365 users. It’s fully integrated with various other services, including:
How Will Microsoft Teams Empower Your Remote Staff?
There are many benefits of using Microsoft Teams while working from home, including the following:
- Video Meetings: Whether you have 10 employees or 10,000 employees – they can all meet in one place, no matter where they’re located.
- File Sharing: Edit, access, and share files with simplified search capabilities that make it easy to find what you need, alongside access to all Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files in real-time from one convenient hub.
- Cybersecurity: Teams’ advanced security controls including data loss prevention, information barriers, legal hold, retention policies, and much more to keep any sensitive data within files safe against unauthorized access.
- Management: Stay in the loop regarding meetings as employees have access to a complete view of their scheduled meetings, the timing, the subject, and a full list of other people who will be in attendance.
- Compliance: Maintain compliance with a range of regulations as the platform is compliant and able to meet the obligations of over 42 national, regional, and industry-specific regulations.
Regardless of what type of work you do or what type of projects you may be currently working on, Microsoft Teams is an indispensable tool for your business. This digital hub makes quick work of creating and customizing your team so that it’s tailored to meet all your needs.
The good news is that Microsoft is offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak. Get started now to keep your team productive while they’re working from home.
Find this article helpful? Check out the following blogs to learn more:
Keeping Your Technology Secure During Coronavirus
Can Your Staff Keep Working During A Coronavirus Quarantine?