Webinar: What’s New in Microsoft Teams?
Need to chat with a colleague, meet with a client, call a vendor, or collaborate with your team members? Microsoft Teams, hands down, is the complete communication tool your organization can’t live without.
In our latest webinar, TLC President Michael Nelson showed attendees the latest features in Microsoft Teams. Check out the full recording to discover these features for yourself:
What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a unique collaboration application. It helps your team with organization and allows you to have conversations in real-time—all in one place.
How Does Microsoft Teams Work?
Microsoft Teams is accessible from your web browser, a desktop application, or a mobile app on a Smartphone. Many users are permitted to access Teams’ full functionality but falls under the company’s number of licensed users.
How Do You Use Microsoft Teams?
Teams make email trees disappear. Inside the app, you will collaborate with others using the Microsoft Teams hub. To collaborate in Teams, you must either be a member of a Teams hub or the creator of one.
If this is your first-time testing Teams, we’ll briefly show you how to create your Microsoft Teams hub in nine easy steps.
First Time Creating a Microsoft Teams Hub
How to create a Team hub:
- Click Teams from the App bar.
- Click the Join or Create a Team link that appears at the bottom of the App bar.
- Click the Create a Team card.
- Enter the name and description of the Team.
- Choose the privacy settings for your Team (Private or Public).
- Click Next.
- Add members to your team by adding either a name, email address, a distribution list, or a mail-enabled security group in the Add box.
- Optionally, you can choose the Team member (Owner or Member) role by clicking the drop-down arrow next to Member.
- Click Close.
That’s all there is to it. For a detailed demonstration of how Microsoft Teams works and the latest features, be sure to watch the webinar posted above.
Want To Learn More About Microsoft Apps?
TLC Tech will be holding webinars like the one above every Wednesday. CLICK HERE to access our on-demand library of past webinars and see the schedule for upcoming broadcasts.