Are You Unhappy With Your Current Sacramento Area IT Company?
There’s no decision more crucial than who you’re going to work with to get the best IT services. Are you unsatisfied with your Sacramento Area IT company? Don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Often, when it comes to IT support, the assumption is that if you’ve worked with one company, you’ve worked with them all. No matter what industry you’re in, you rely on IT in some way to power your operations.
The problem is that so many businesses accept inadequate IT support, because they assume there’s likely nothing all that much better out there. If you’re not satisfied with the one you currently have, it’s probably not worth you’re the time and effort it’ll take to find a new one. You’ll just encounter the same problems.
Don’t Bother Struggling With An Ineffective IT Company
This is a dangerous assumption to make – as with any market, how could you expect the many, many options available to you to be the same? The fact is that they’re not – and not all IT companies are created equal. As you may have already noticed, firsthand.
Have you encountered any of these issues with your IT company?
- You’re Waiting Too Long For Help: Every minute you or your staff can’t work because of an IT problem is a direct waste of your time and money. If your IT company isn’t responsive and prompt, then it’s not effective, simple as that. Don’t wait for any more than a couple of hours for a response, and more than a day at most for a fix.
- Solutions Don’t Last: Even if you don’t have to wait long to get a technician on-site, it’s not worth much to you if they just have to come back in a few days. Ineffective IT support often means applying a “band-aid” solution that doesn’t really get to the root of the problem. The problem is that while the hardware may work when you get it back from them, there’s no guarantee it’ll last for long. That means there’s no way of knowing how quickly you’ll have to call them again to come back and do the same thing.
- Everyone Is Unhappy: If you can’t work as quickly or as effectively as you should be, it’s only a matter of time before that affects your customers’ experience. And there’s nothing worse than having to face an angry customer and tell them that it’s because your computers aren’t working right. =Then there’s your staff – IT user experience is a big part of business culture these days. If your staff feels that they’re fighting against their computers in order to get their work done, morale will plummet. =Staff members will get the impression that you don’t really care about them getting their work done. After all, if you did, wouldn’t you invest more in the tools they rely on every day?
- You’re Doing The Work: Think about the last time you or an employee called up your IT company – what was the conversation like? =Did they provide support via a remote access tool? Did they come to visit on-site and fix the problem for you? Or did they just lead you through a list of steps to try to get a fix? Sure, sometimes when it’s a simple fix and you need it quick, having the person on the other end of the phone line tell you what to unplug and what to click can be an effective way to go about it. =But if it’s like this every time, then that’s another story. You need an IT company that actively manages the support process – not one that tells you what to do.
It’s Time For A New IT Company For Your Sacramento Organization
Is this your daily experience with your IT company?
Then it’s time to make a change. Consider the IT companies in your local area, and don’t settle for one that doesn’t deliver exactly what you need.
Find the right one by getting them to answer these questions…
- Do You Understand What I Do? Nearly any IT company can fix your technology temporarily. What sets the truly worthwhile options apart from the rest is their attention to detail, and to you. =If they take the time to find out what your business does, and how technology plays a role in that, then they can make sure it’s repaired and configured to best suit your needs, as well as make suggestions for how to improve.
- Will You Be Available When I Need You? It doesn’t matter if they have Live Chat, a dedicated phone line or a 1-hour response guarantee. When you have an issue, you want someone there to answer you. In their marketing, they could make any huge claims about how quickly they respond, but what matters is whether they’re there in the moment.
- What Makes You Different From The Others? This is the real “x-factor” in support services. Does the IT company do that little extra to make sure you’re taken care of? This can be difficult to describe without specific examples, but you know it when you see it.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more: