How To Share Your Sound In A Microsoft Teams Meeting
No matter how long you’ve been using Microsoft Teams to hold meetings and keep in touch, there may be minor features you still haven’t gotten the hang of.
For example: do you know how to share your sound in a Teams meeting? Find out how it works in this guide.
Sharing Sound In A Microsoft Teams Meeting
Before sharing your sound, please note that doing so will include all sounds, even notifications. The method for sharing sound depends on your platform of choice:
- Select Share content in your meeting controls
- Select Include computer sound (found in the top left of the sharing options)
- Install the necessary driver to allow you to share sound
- Click Include computer sound
- Select More options in the meeting controls
- Tap Share
- Toggle Audio on
- Select Share screen
To learn more about the features offered by Microsoft solutions, make sure to check out our on-demand library of past Microsoft webinars, and see the schedule for upcoming broadcasts.